Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I dint wanna blog

My cellphone beside me, silent. Everything is quiet except my sidee's comp which has such a noisy CPU that we call it the 'maavu mill' . Wish the same traquility was there inside myself... sadly thats why i am here I am blogging... coz there is just too much on my mind to be handled by one person.

So long since I landed in chennai... 7 months since our training got over. We are grown up people :(
On Retrospection, there are many foot prints beside mine... Some leading towards me, many going far apart. This year has been such tumultuous as far as relationships are concerned. Friends, family and many other undefinable ones... Not handling it well enuf for an adult....(I hate it but yes, u cant remain a kid for long).

Loads of people whom i left back at BITS, havent seen them. But yet their stories are a part of our everyday laccha...
Some songs that remind me of time spent with someone...
Or that fun in the wing,
that spontaneous jig that me and vidhya do,
chottu bhaiiya's maggi, pratap bhaiyya's smile :), the indefatigable chimpu,
"KIRAN gate pe aao", guys desparate for an entry in MB,
that bee-hive in our 2nd year, first year MB nite,
walking on the ram-budh road and those blessings,
rushing for slots in S9,
IPC Qs and waiting for an hour 2 c 'that' mail,
waiting for dept work,
the sight of the mandir from fd2-fd3 corridor,
walking down from c'not,
cheering loyola during BOSM :),
waiting for RAF movies and the excitement,
CCPing the project reports,
how we plan for the next year apogee/oasis before this one is over, a
ttending a prof because well.... (u know why),
making a brave face after that dismal CG card,
laughing out our sorrows, throwing away anger after a few minutes....

All these memories come flooding because of the lovely people associated with them. And how many of them have i lost touch with since passing out.
If anyone of u is reading this, All i have to say..."I Love u. Thanks for being there. Do mail me asap if we havent kept in touch."

4 comments:

Nandha said...

Kothe !!
welcome bac 2 the blogging world ...seriously i too have lost touch with a lot of pple ....its juz b'coz of those wonderful moments spent with them we don't forget them ..

Harini said...

Thanks!!
When you retrospect, with so many people who have made a difference, we are now no longer in touch. But as you said, they still mean a lot to us. :)

Truly Paranoid said...

hey i was there during one bosm...in 2001 i think. and yeah loyola won that time too i think. they have an awesome team.

Harini said...

True that! It just remains as a faint memory now